Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Etsy Shop has been rebooted

I have rebooted my Etsy shop, which now has the new name, P. Lynne Designs, and new items.   At the moment, I am crafting by adding new items, and I have dived into the world of digital documents for people who keep or want to keep home management manuals for their home.
So these are the items I have listed:

This first item is a 3 card set with envelopes.  I have a love for shopping, and this is dedicated to all of those who also have that love.   I have forgotten the name of the paper, but it has French writing on it.  the bag is a die cut made with the Cricut.   I distressed the front and the sides.   the bag says "shopping" on it.  The envelopes are made from Kraft color paper.  You can check out the listing under "Related Articles"



The next item is a set of 4 cards, tags, and envelopes.   My challenge at the time was to see what I can make out of a card kit.   The card kit is a retired kit from Close to My Heart, and it is a spring card set.   The tags have flowers on them that match the cards, and the envelopes are made out of vellum.  


The last card set is a set of 6 cards, again made from a Close to My Heart Set with 6 vellum envelopes.   Each card is different but there are 2 Just for you, a Thinking of You, Thank You, Happy Spring, and a non Sentiment card.  all are have the same pattern, just done in different ways, and I had fun doing it.   The point of the challenge comes from another post I had last year.  Use a kit and think outside the box.  You do not have to make the design that is given to you, especially if you are not a beginner and you already have a design in mind.   I love seeing what I can do with the materials that were given to me, and make it mine.

Digital Products.

As I said at the top of this post, I am trying my hand in selling digital products.   For the moment, it will not be cards, but I want to get into invitations.  I have seen several digital products on Etsy, Ebay, and the others.  All you need is your computer and printer to print it out.  The only thing that I do ask of is since the file is made for the person buying the file that it is not sold as part of another package.  These files were meant to be sold for personal use only.   I do not mind creating documents for a business, because I am a freelance writer as well.  I just asked that these documents would not be sold that way.

The first one is a Daily To do list.  It is arranged so that a person can go room by room, and write out what needs to be done.   Print it out on you paper as needed.  I just printed it out on the paper I had in my printer at the time, which was spiral bound paper.
As you can tell by the picture, You can list up to 5 things to do in each room.  I hope you do not have more than five.   If you do, let me know, and I can customize the file to your preference.

   The last one is the same thing, only this is a monthly to do list.  This is a month by month list, and it is also organized room by room.   This is for those things that you need to do on a monthly basis.  

These two are the beginnings of a home management guide I am putting together, and I hope I will have it together by fall.  Why so long?  This is a teaser, but I am working on a beginners scrapbook e-book.   This is for those who either want to scrapbook and do not have the money or the patience to do it, or those who want a refresher course in it.  I am almost finished with the writing portion of it, and then there is the editing and other things that an e-book needs.  I will let you know when it is finished.

Well that is it for now.  I do hope that you do check out my Etsy shop, and I have started to add to it more every day.    Have a blessed day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.