Friday, April 19, 2013

Quick Note: Name change to Etsy Store and Facebook Page

As you know, I recently change the name of my blog to P.Lynne Designs from MDN Creates, a name that I love, but it does not show professionalism on my part.  I have made a couple more changes to reflect the P.Lynne Designs name.   I just change my Facebook page name to P.Lynne Designs, as well as my Etsy shop, PLynneDesigns (no period).  you can also access it here.  It still have some of the old stuff reflecting MDN Creates, but it is one in the same company.  In about a year, I will completely get rid of it by not renewing the website domain.  I just renewed it in February 2013, but I will create a domain name with the new name, and when I get finish with the site, I will redirect the old name there.  
Why am I saying this?  Because I do not want to lose you if you are a regular reader.   I will have new items on my Etsy shop soon.  Well that is all for now.  I will keep you updated on my progress.   Good night for now.   Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.