Tuesday, April 9, 2013

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Today is another card day, and I am continuing to show you my cards.   Today's card is another Heartfelt Creations card, and it has to do with loss of a loved one.   This is timely, because I have heard of two losses recently.  Last week, my aunt's ex and father of three of my cousins died and today death of a Disney legion, Annette Funicello died of complications from Multiple Scoliosis.  Ironically, both were 70.  So showing you this card is again timely for those of you who recently suffered a loss of a loved one.
 
The materials used in the card are as follows:

1 card blank
1 Digi version of with Heartfelt Sympathy (you can use any digi stamp or regular stamp.)
Copic or any markers, pens, or pencils to color with.  I used my copics. (E25, V15, and G82)
Recollections paper Garden Florals

This card is the same as the first card I showed you last week.  Only thing I did was to switch out the elements I used.  

Continue to have a good week, and  will talk to you later.

Disclaimer:  I am not associated or affiliated with this company at all, nor am I being paid to create this card. This card is also not being sold on my Etsy Shop: MDN Creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.