Tuesday, April 2, 2013

May God Comfort You

Hello and welcome to today's post.   This card is the first of simply cards I am making for either my mom or for the nurture committee at my church to give out.  This is a freebie, and per request to the company, Heartfelt Creations' angel policy, this card is unavailable for sale on my Etsy shop, unless I contact the company.  However, that does not mean I cannot share with you.

The Recipe for this card calls for the following:

1 card blank or make your own.
1 sentiment (I am using the sentiment from Heartfelt Creations, which I printed from Pinterest)
1 image (I am using the image from Heartfelt Creations as a digi stamp I printed from Pinterest.)
1 stripe of paper.  I used the Recollections paper pack Garden Florals from Michaels.

Really simply to put together.   Place the piece of paper and place in the left side middle.   Next, place the sentiment in the the right side corner.   Set to the side.   Take the image, print it off, and color it.  What you do not see is the inside of the card, which is another sentiment.

I hope you will enjoy this card, and I will showcase another one soon.

Have a blessed day and check out Heartfelt Creations' website


Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated nor do I get paid to promote this company.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.