Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wishing you Sunny Days....Thinking of you card.

I am back on track to show you what I made to share.  This time it is another Heartfelt Creations card, that will not be on my Etsy shop, P.Lynne Designs for copyright reasons.  I made this card to go with the theme, Thinking of You.   The teal blue card blank has paper from Recollections pack, Floral Gardens, which has become one of my favorite non Prima, non Graphic 45, and non DCWV paper pack.   I love how the colors of this pack are muted, and this is the first 8.5" x 11" paper I have ever liked.  I tend to gravitate more towards 12 x 12 stacks.

The digi-stamp is from Heartfelt Creations, but any stamp will do.   The sentiment is from the same Heartfelt  Creations collections.  I colored the bird with my Copics Markers.  There is a sentiment on the inside of the card as well.

Have a blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.