Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quick note: what up: design Team

Hello, I have a quick note before the sleepy meds (aka my blood pressure medicine) kicks in and makes me sleepy.  I just got word that I will be helping someone get their Close to My Heart business off the ground.   This means Design Team.   So this means at least once a month (?) You will see something that is all close To My Heart (CTMH) products.   I am glad to be helping out.
I have to be totally honest here.   I was going to start selling Stampin! Up products soon, but being on someone's CTMH's design team may actually convince me to sell Close to My Heart instead of S!U.   Stay tunes as I do this,  she will be sending me product starting Monday. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.