Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Journals

I received an order from someone to make cover journals.  She saw one of my journals on my Etsy page, and requested 4 of them.   she told me the reason for the journals, which I will not say unless she gives me permission, but I was very happy the client asked, because I feel the same way about the cause.

All of the journals are made the same way:  Take a composition book ( I get the ones at the dollar store), and you can cover both the front and back covers.   I also covered the inside covers, and added a pocket on the front inside cover.

 Rose cover front outside and inside cover
















covered in K and Co's Jubilee Teals and Butterflies (inside and outside covers)








cover in unknown vintage looking paper, with a woodie in the corner (Kaiser Arts)







 I hope you have enjoyed seeing these journals, and I hope that my client loves the journals.

God Bless You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.