Monday, May 23, 2011

finally I crafted

Hello, this is a quick post, as I finally crafted something.   Let's get to it...

It's the little things...

I made this card for my friend, Selena, who is moving back to North Carolina this week.   I will miss her and her husband, Lionel.   Anyway, the card is supposed to be  4x4, but I did a little boo-boo, and scored it wrong, so the back is off by an inch. (more room to write my note to her-SCORE!)  The papers are DCWV, the solid paper pack, and paper that are from The Paper Company (I think it is now discontinued), which is torn, not cut.  The flower is from Prima, popped on a pop dot. I started to color it with my copics, but decided at the last minute to leave it natural.  The sentiment is from Stamping UP! stamp set called You are a gem.  I stamp the saying in SU! Chocolate Chip ink.  The only thing that I cut out that was cricut, was a circle to put behind the flower.

Happy Birthday, Deonte!

I made my middle nephew a birthday card, because this week is his birthday.  he will be 4 years old.   One more year, and this kid is Kindergarten bound.   I did a two sheet card.   I cut a truck in red using the Mickey and Friends cartridge at 4.25", the bed of the truck  in blue.   The paper I used was Bazzill.  I folded the blank card at 6 x 5 3/4, which the truck barely makes it.   I wrote in a sharpey Happy birthday, Deonte!!!   for the inside, I cut a number 4 at 4" with the preinstalled cartridge in the E2 called Cricut American Alphabet.  I wrote a little message inside the number for my sister to read to him.  Sorry I did not take a picture of the inside of the card.

I have more work to be done this week for this shop.   I am also trying to get sales for my Longaberger business as well. $141.00 left to go for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.