Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy March

There is no other way to say it. I am posting this late, because I am not sleepy. I have just returned from a weekend of watching kids. in fact all three of them. Mr. I-just-turned- 13 Michael is done fine. frustrating the grandparents, but hey that is typical teen for you (turning 13 last Sunday). Mr. "Cookie Monster" 21-month old Deonte is talking up a storm, when you can understand him. He has the busiest hands on the planet, and will fuss at you when you tell him not to do something. something I need to talk about with my sister. she thinks it is cute. I think it is room for a smart mouth in the future. Then there is ms. "cute as a button" Nine'na, and her teething problems. I think that I am going to look in that mouth and she will have all 22 of her baby teeth in about a month. That is how bad she was feeling. Poor thing. she is now 5 months, and rolling over. she has strong legs, and can propel herself across the couch when she is on her back. You have to stop her when you are changing her diaper. I think we have another dancer in the making.
As for scrapbooking, nothing to post, yet. I need to get my aunt's photos and start working on her album. This is my father's baby sister. Speaking of which...his birthday is Friday, and my cousin had dinner for him, and he has to have a procedure done on the 10th, so for those of you who do, pray that results are normal. He is a suviver of breast cancer, when many people usually consider it just a woman's disease, but men have it too. It would have been 25 years since he was treated for it. more on the rest of the family later.
Well, that is it for now. go visit my website: www.longaberger.com/patricialogan to find out what's new with Longaberger. The new wishlist is up, as well as the March flyer. If you are local, let me know if you want to have a home show, and even if you are not, I will be happy to let you know how to have a catalog show. If you need any organizational tips with Longaberger, let me know too, as well as signing up to be a consultant. my email address is plogan@columbus.rr.com if you want to shoot me an email about Longaberger, scrapbooking, or my other love, Disney. I do read your comments, but have a better chance to answer them in an email. If you also have a testimony to share, let me know that, too.

Take care, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.