Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's card night...

I know some of you are wondering when I was going to post something, besides my thoughts. Well here they are. I was looking at some of my old cards, and there are some that I do not like, and this is one of them. I was getting started with cards at the time, and this was mad in 2002 or 2003.



It was made with a card blank, I thought at the time I would like a frame around it. The frame is made with on those crochet chains, with adhesives. The thinking of you was with tag die cut, and I am not sure if I made it with my orginal sizzix machine (now with another owner, sold on ebay in 2007) or if I bought a set of diecut tags from Close To My Heart. the mesh is by Making Memories.
Now I remade the card. I did not use the same things in the card, but I did use one key element, and that is the mesh. It now red, and I stuck three flowers made with my cricut with glitter buttons on top. I am not sure if I want to put words on there or not. You be the judge.



I am having fun remaking my cards from yesterday. It shows me how much I have grown both as a scrapbooker and card maker.




This next one, I did not redo, because I love the way I made it. I made this card when I had my Original Sizzix machine (you know, big red clunky die cut machine, hard to carry, LOL) All I did was use the tulip die, cut one in green cardstock, one in yellow. Next I glued the green one to the card. I put chalk highlights on the yellow tulip, and cut off the yellow leaves, and glued it to the green tulip. Then I printed the word Spring on vellum, and glued to the card. it is nice and simple, and I like a lot, at least not to destroy it.
Well that is it for now. I will show more later. I want to thank you for viewing, and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.