Friday, March 27, 2009

More from the world of the Mouse

I have two more double layouts that I created for this project. I just sent them off today. this is my Donald Duck Page. Two colors of blue cardstock, with the your typical double matting except the top matting diagonal, and put a piece of Making Memories ribbon on one of the mats. I cut out the anchors with Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge. As for the stickers, they were free. I was sent on two seperate mailing for a subscription to join Disney movie club. I love Disney, but I do not want to join the movie club, so the stickers that were sent in the mailings, I am using, and throwing away the rest. so I took Donald's head, and put it on blue cardstock and matted it. The second page has a embellishment at the bottom. I forgot the brand name of it.


Fireworks.
This is the fireworks page. As you know, Disney has a fireworks show every evening. It is called Wishes, and that is what I wanted to create, a Wishes page. I double matted for pictures and a journaling block. The two quotes say to the tune of Making Wishes, and may every one come true. The quotes are by Little Yellow Bicycle, as well as the one on the Donald page (I did not take a picture of the complete page-sorry). The Mickey and Minnie embellishment and the Mickey and Pluto embellishment are by Jolee's. On the first page, I drew in fireworks exploding whil on the second page the fireworks are from the Mickey and Minnie embellishment.
I hpe you enjoy viewing the layouts (including the one from the previous post), I cannot wait to make them for me, and I hope that the layouts I made for the scrapbooks find joy and comfort to these families.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.