Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake card

Ready for cute birthday card?   The card uses the same paper that I used for my niece's card, but there is a difference.  This one is more square, and I fussy cut a cupcake to place in the middle of the card.
So the materials you would use on this card is as follows:

Materials


  • A card blank measuring 5"x 10" folded into a 5"x 5" card.  Cut about an inch off to leave a place for the border.
  • A piece of patterned paper measuring about 4" x 5"
  • 2 pieces ( cardstock and patterned) of paper measuring 1" x 3"
  • A rub-on or sticker sentiment
  • A rubber stamp or digi stamp of an image you can color.
  • Strip of glitter tape
  • copic markers (I used RV23 (Pure Pink), R29 (Red Lipstick), R23 (Rose Mist), RV21 (light Pink) ), or your favorite way to color.


After cutting an inch off the front cover, I the mat on, put the two 1"x 3" pieces together and put the Happy birthday sticker on the patterned paper.  I popped it up with dimensional stickers.  Then I colored the image with the copic markers and fussy cut it.  Next, I backed it with a scrap piece of brown cardstock, cut around it leaving a 1/8" border, and popped it up as well.  lastly, I put a strip of glitter tape on the part that was not cut off.

That's it.  I hope you enjoyed look at my card, and I will see you next time.  Be blessed everyday.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.