Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New card, and they will go on sale


I have my first official set of cards that will go on my Etsy account.
Ingredients:
beige cardstock from Wausau Paper, cover weight, Bazzill Ribbon, Bazzill smooth-Black, free digi stamp from my collection. I fell in love with a feature on my cricut espression, it is called Center point. it gets rid of the need for a punch, but I will get a collection of punches just in case I am out at a crop, and I do not feel like taking the cricut machines. Anyway, this card is super simple, and you cannot see it, but I used Swiss dots from the cuttlebug for a background. I used the circle cut from Plantin schoolbook, and the scallop circle from storybook. After rolling the design from the cuttlebug on the cardstock, then I glued the ribbon on the cardstock. I cut out the scallop circle in the bazzill black. I printed the digi stamp on the wausau paper, then cut around the image using the center cut feature. Lastly, I glued the circle and the scallop circle together then on the ribbon. the only problem is I do not have cream envelopes. I could have cut them out with the wild card cartridge, but the paper is not bi enough. trust me, I tried. I am considering selling them for about $12.00 or cheaper.
Well that is it. talk to you later. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.