Saturday, November 23, 2013

Up On Etsy....World Traveler

This is my second notebook which will be posted on my Etsy shop.    The description reads as follows:

I love traveling. For me, it is good to just get away and see how the rest of the world lives. Right now, my traveling is restricted to just the United States, Canada, Mexico, or a cruise, but I would love to visit other places someday, like Paris, Italy, African, and maybe Japan. LOL, I have not decided yet where to start.
This notebook reminds me of those travels I would like to take in the near future. The patterned paper covering the notebook is that of an old world map, perhaps the kind that people like Magellan or Columbus would had. A red ribbon represents a book mark. A stick tag is so you can name your journal. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.