Sunday, November 24, 2013

On My Etsy Shop: Black and White Covered Notebook

What's Black and White and read all over?   in this case it is not a newspaper, and that kiddie riddle suggested when I was a child.   In this case the riddle should read, "What's Black and White and WRITTEN all over.  In this case it would be a Black and White covered notebook.   I am putting this up on my Etsy Shop as well.   Perfect for anyone.   The description on the list reads:
Black and White items are part of a trend, and it has been for several years. One of the reasons why I love black and white is it goes with everything and they are neutral.
So i was thinking, why not have a covered notebook so that everyone, man , woman, and child can use it. it is not too girly, not to manly, and not too childish. Just right, and Goldilocks would say in the Three Bear's story.
Just like in the Amore Notebook, there are two pockets, one in the front and one in the back. The one in the back it for when you wan to slide papers in, while the front pocket is your traditional pocket. I hope you will enjoy you notebook if you decide to purchase it. All orders can be customize to fit your taste. Just let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.