Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things I am working on


I know, I do not have a layout, mini book, or card for you to look at and learn how to make.  I will share at the end of the week, so I am getting there.

Mini books

I am working on a tag book for a swap, and it is consists of the following ingredients:

Two chipboard covers (from recollections-but you can find chipboard covers and place, and you can also cut them out with a die cutting machine to get the shape you want.

#8 tags from Ranger. (In the green package)- I get these all the time, but if you have a die cutting machine, you can cut these tags out.  The measurements for the standard tag is 6.25 in x 3.25 in, with, or without the hole. 


Other tags- the swap mini book did not give me an exact measurement on how big the tags had to be, so I made bigger one almost as big as the covers, which are small covers, measuring about 5 in x 7 in, but you can have any size you need to.
The album is held together by two binding rings.  Again binding is at your discretion.  This is only the second time I have bound a book this way.

Cards:
from the DCVW blog
I have picked up a corrugated paper stack from DCWV, and I am going to use on a set for my mom and a set to sell on Etsy.  This company has hit it on the head this time, because I wanted to know where to find this stuff (other than ripping up a cardboard box.   I will post when I am finished with the cards.

Well that is it for now.   Be blessed my friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.