Friday, August 30, 2013

Mini Book floral Swap Album completed

I just complete my first mini book in over a year.  Although it was a rush job, it turned out pretty good.  I am part of a swap, so this album is on its way to Toledo, Ohio in a few hours.  I love how it turned out.   The Album it a Tag book and it has two chipboard covers, and the tags are made from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More retired Cricut Cartridge and #8 tags from Ranger  The tags and book covers are covered with paper from DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) paper line's Primrose, which is a newer paper and Mariposa, which is an older paper line.  I also have a couple of sheets of another paper line that was 6 x 6.
I used flowers from my stash that I have bought from either Joanne's or Big lots (yes they have scrapbook embellishments) The ribbon is adhesive ribbon that I turned into ties for the tag pages.
I hope you like the video I made.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.