|These cards are currently for sale|
in my Etsy Shop (custom orders offered)
- Cardstock (any size) cut into 3' x 6' strips
- Patterned Paper cut into 2 3/4' x 2 3/4' squares
- Small embellishments, if desired
- Small rubberstamps, if desired
- Ink for edging or rubberstamps
- Envelops (hand or pre-made) 3 x 3
- Optional: index cards with lines, cut slightly smaller than the inside of the card.
- Fold cardstock in half. Use a bone folder to crease.
- Note, you can also score at the 3' mark to keep the paper from splitting when creasing
- Adhere (glue) pattered paper, embellishment, or stamp on front of the card with rubber stamps.
- If you are using the lined index cards, adhere (glue) to the inside of the card.
- Try to match the background paper with the envelops or use Kraft, Black, White, or Ivory envelopes.
- These note cards can be any size or shape you want. be sure that you have the right size card with the right size envelope.
- Perfect project for getting rid of large pieces of scraps
- For Packaging: use cello bags, boxes made for cards, or tie it up in twine or ribbon for the person who loves stationary sets.