Saturday, December 15, 2012

expenses




They say that running a business is not easy, and they are right.   I did not want to post this, because I thought that if I have enough people coming to my Etsy shop, then I would never have to ask for a donation. Well here I am .   I am finding out that if I get a service that is free, they are not going to give you what you want from the same service that cost you say $5 a month.   In fact, they are going to barely give you what you need, and as soon as you click on a service, the company is going to tell you that it is part of the paid service.
So if you like what you see here, I would love it if you can make a donation.  I will have it up until January 14 as a trial, and if I get enough I may switch up to a Paypal button.   Thank you for what you can give.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.