Monday, September 17, 2012

The Holidays are coming, Need Help?

Any Occasion Homemade Card
 (Photo credit: emariecards)
Hello-

Reminder:  You have less than 100 days before the big holiday season arrives.  Are you nervous?  Yeah, I know I am shaking too.  Nothings worst than forgetting that all too important toy that the soon to be 4 year old niece has wanted since LAST Christmas.  Yep, I got it covered (Yeah, right.   By The Way, she's 4 this week!!!)
Anyway, I am here to help.  (elevator pitch...) "I work with women who want to make memories or brighten someone's day."  How do I accomplish that feat?  Good question, by creating scrapbooks, mini books, and cards of all occasions for customers.  I also create gifts too.  I am in the process of restocking my Etsy store, and I am in the process of creating items for my Melah, Bonanza, Goodsmith's stores and do a couple of Ebay listings.  So if you are looking for something to send to your wonderful family, a gift, or some that brighten up someone's day, just let me know.

Be Blessed everyday, and have a great week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.