Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Funding-

I have a new funding page on Go Fund Me.  I am finding that this business needs funds, and you need funds to run a business, so here I go.  I have (and still using ) the following:

Adsense ($0.01 per click do not buy adhesive)
Etsy (It works, but I need more than just Etsy)
Affiliations (Unless that person is interested in buying from that store, forget it)
My parents (Hey, they have their own expenses too, besides that, I have a brother and a sister (plus a nephew ) they are helping out too).
Blogging (love doing that, but it is traffic that I need as well)


So If you like what you see so far (I have more coming), please donate.   The address is http://www.gofundme.com/uhewc.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.