Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Reintroduction to P. Lynne Designs

Reintroduction to P. Lynne Designs
New Company Logo
Copyright 2017
Created by P.Lynne Designs
Welcome to P. Lynne Designs, a stationery company (in a nutshell).  For this first official post, I want to introduce you to the company, the blog, and the website to come.  Any questions, please email me, PM on my personal or business pages on Facebook, tweet me, or call me (614-236-4970).
The company P. Lynne Designs
First, this is a small company, born in 2009 officially as MDN Creates.  After I left my last job in January 2010, I started creating scrapbooks and cards and did that for 2 years before the company changed names from MDN Creates to P. Lynne Designs.  In addition to this company, I was also an Independent Home Consultant for The Longaberger Company. (You can read the first post about it here. (that is still pending until June 30, 2018, when I officially quit as a consultant.)
Anyway, the post at the time is a bit rough around the edges.
So, P. Lynne Designs is my “baby” of sorts.  At the moment, P. Lynne Designs sells handmade cards, scrapbook albums and pages, graphic design projects, Mini books, invitations and other stationery items, and freelance writer. 
So, why am I doing a reintroduction?
The reason for the reintroduction is to mainly introduce the public to a new P. Lynne Designs, and I never really left.  This is what happens when life gets in the way.  This is what happens when you are stuck and do not have any direction.  This is what happens when losing confidence in yourself.  You can read about it here.  It has been about a year since I posted, and I want to see how this turns out.  Besides that, I want to intergrade it with the website that I am in the process of creating and with my Etsy shop
What is in store for P. Lynne Designs the blog?
I want to teach you how to craft.  This was already part of the blog.  Also, I want to teach you how to set up your craft room, such as basic items or what are the best products to use on any budget.  You will learn what projects I am working on and maybe down the road, you will be able to work with me too.  Baby steps, baby steps.
As I figure out new things and products while teaching and informing you about my own projects, I do not want to make it too difficult for both of us, but it will be funny, exciting, and interactive for you.
You have a Website?
Finally, I have a website, that had to take a backseat for a while.  It will mimic some of the designs from my Etsy shop, with some other items.  I designed it using a course from Renae Christine called Ultimate Architect.  It has had its coming soon up for a while.  It is high time that I finish it.
So, that is it for now.  I am not sure of my posting schedule at this point.  I do have two other blogs, a YouTube Channel, and family and friends that occupy my life, especially during the summertime, but I will say this, it will be at least once a week for now.

Until then, you have a wonderful week, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.