Monday, February 18, 2013

No scrapping today....My past week.

Hello, it has been almost a whole month since I wrote in this blog.  I do apologize.  I am working on something.  
This past week has been one of those week.  It was not good, but not bad either.  It was one of those just so weeks.

I am finally doing classes locally.  My first student came Friday, and we had a blast.  She does scrapbook, but she just wanted to know what is out there, and what she can do with the stuff she currently has.  she also wants to learn how to use the Cricut machine.   So I will teach her how to next time we meet.
I am not sure how many people I reach locally, but if you ever want to learn something about scrapbooking, card making, or alternative art like mini books, just let me know.  You do have to live in the Central Ohio area, and I will meet you somewhere halfway.  

Next, I was supposed to be doing a swap on YouTube, but somewhere in between the person emailing me and setting up the groups, my name was omitted.  I was supposed to provide her with 3 gift sets of  laces a flower and stick pens. Oh well, it was not meant to be.  I still like the idea until I want to put some up at my Etsy shop.  I will see.

I have so much going on, until I need to take the time to start making things again.   In the meantime, I have not dropped off the face of the Earth yet.   You have a blessed day, and take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.