Friday, August 13, 2010

E-Willow

I have added another element to this business-E-Willow. It works like Etsy in which I sell my goods. I have actually been with E-Willow since I joined Etsy, I just have not added anything to the store as of yet, but I am trying. Things have just gotten to the point where I am playing catch-up. I do however, need get this scheduling down so I can create more and add more to both my Etsy and E-Willow stores, as well as Ebay. This business industry is so tricky, and yet I feel I am getting the hang of it. I do have a banner for the it on the right side, so like my Etsy shop banner, if you click on it, you will be taken to the shop. Hopefully by the time you get there, I will have something up for you to purchase.


Well, that is it for the moment. Time for me to hop over to my other blog, Tricia’s Baskets and More. Talk to you soon, and I will have something for you to see. In the meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your evening, and God Bless you.

Tricia

Quote: “I do all things through Christ, who strengthens me…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.