Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kind of sad news...

I did not make the design team.   That's OK, everything happens for a reason, so I am over it.

How can I keep up with two blogs...

I am posting wonderfully on this blog, and not enough on the other one.  in fact I only have one entry.  here is are the reasons:

1) I only have one person join to view it, and 2)  I have heard rumor that Longaberger may not like it, but if so, I will be notified.  for this week only, I am posting the same announcement on both blogs, so if you are not a fan of Longaberger products, skip this next part, but I urge you to at least take a look, PLEASE!!

This Wednesday's online-only offer is a great deal -- you can purchase our retired Mug Rack which holds six mugs for just $15 -- a 50% savings! Since our Mugs and Soft Square Mugs are on sale for 20% off the entire month of April -- just $22 for a set of 2 Mugs and $25 for a set of 2 Soft Square Mugs -- you can really add up the savings this month! The offer for the Mug Rack begins at noon on Wednesday, April 7 through midnight that day -- quantities are limited, so order beginning at noon through my website www.longaberger.com/patricialogan or call 614-236-4970 or e-mail me at plogan@columbus.rr.com and I'll place the order for you! See the photo below for details!

As noted above, ALL Woven Traditions Pottery in ALL colors is on sale throughout the entire month of April -- it's our yearly pottery sale! Now is the time to add to your collection, or begin purchasing the pottery you have always wanted.


Plus, during April, you can get a free lidded protector set with the purchase of any color Buffet Basket or Buffet Buddy Basket!



AND, with every $50 in guest sales, you'll earn a $10 coupon to spend on another $50 purchase in June! It's like creating your own 20% off sale in June on ANYTHING in our collection! See the photo below for more details!



Thank you for your support of my business and The Longaberger Company!

I will post something in regards to scrapbooking later.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.