Friday, April 30, 2010

Etsy

I have seven items listed on Etsy up for sale.  Two of them are custom orders that I can do, and they are note cards.   I believe I posted them on this blog around August 2009.   The rest are cards that I recently made within the last month.  

Please look to the right-side panel to take a look.   you can also get to them through by clicking here.  

Take care.  I have a longaberger event to go to.   If you are local, the Spring preview event is Saturday, May 1, 2010 and will feature new Longaberger products.   The event is from 10am-12nn.  is localed at the Doubletree Worthington, 175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235. I will post further details on my other blog, and you may access it here.

Take care, and I hope and pray your weekend will go well.   God bless you, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.