Saturday, May 23, 2009

wow, I better start blogging more

This is a quick note to tell you that I am still alive and kicking. I have been super busy. Well not really. Part of it is being busy, the other is just pure laziness on my part. Deonte, My youngest nephew will be 2 on Monday, and I made a card for him. Nothing special. well it is special, but what I meant was nothing in the way of me making anything with the cricut or something like that. I took the easy way out, and got one of the Elmo 3-D's from EK Success, and stuck it on there along with some presents and two ballons that say Happy Birthday on it. On the inside, I made a boo-boo, and covered it with the back of the background paper I used with the front of the card (the paper is from the Deja views "Sharon Ann, Little Ones Collection, and it is called, My Precious Boy). I would show it to you, but it is late, and I will pull it out of my camera later. I love taking pictures of my work. Speaking of my work, I entered my first contest. Yep, it has gotten to that point, LOL. the entry is the first page from my last entry on May 5th called A Mother's Love, featuring my sister and my niece at 3 months old. The little stinker is now 8 months old, and I call her "Princess Wiggles", because she is about to crawl, and loves to try to get down. She will be walking pretty soon. The "Birthday Boy", Deonte, started walking on his birthday last year. Meanwhile, Michael, my oldest nephew will have his last day of school on June 3rd, then he will be officially an 8th grader. Wow, it feels like yesterday when he was the same age as the other two. By the time he graduates from high school, Tey will be in Kindergarten, and Nine'na will be 3. Hopefully by then, I will have a little one around 1 or 2 years old. But anyway, the link is at The Orginal Soapbox, and it is http://theoriginalscrapbox.com/craftbox_giveaway/showContestant.php?id=377, and I am #377.
Well, I am yawning, so I need to go to bed.Visit that link to vote, as well as my website for Longaberger, which is www.longaberger.com/patricialogan. Lots of wonderful specials if you are looking for a gift for dads, grads, weddings, housewarming, or just yourself. Need extra cash, why not join Longaberger as well. In the meantime, take good care of yourself, and God Bless You and your family, and Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.