Monday, February 9, 2015

Staking my claim....Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Cards I made back in November 2014
(c) 2015 P. Lynne Designs
OK, you are being blessed with two blog posts.   The reason is I am trying to increase my readership. I know, it has nothing to do with how I present myself to you, and I do want to present the best that I can be with all of my blogs.  Yes, I have more than one blog, and I am a proud mama of all of them, but with that comes responsibility of equally presenting each and every one of them in the same light.  I am finding out, however, that just like human children, each blog has their own personality.  Also just like human children, they are all part of me.  I begat each and every one of them.
Ok, you can all say that I am a little nuts to compare a blog to children.  Keep in mind that I presently do not have children of my own, but I have a niece and 3 nephews.  I have often observed them both as a group and as individuals.  The same with my friend’s children.  I was also at one time training to be a Preschool teacher.  In case you have not observed children before, they all have different personalities, even among multiples.  It is what tells us apart as humans.  I know I am sounding sarcastic at the moment.

Back to Bloglovin…

Part of staking my claim is they have to find my blog.  Well finding it is not it, it is claiming that I am the owner of this blog, so that is why I am writing this blog post.  It needs to be a new post (Hello, new post here), and a link (note the follow me on Bloglovin link). 
So that is it.  Hopefully, this does the trick… Goodnight. 


T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.