Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New changes, new ways of thinking.

I hope you enjoyed last week’s summer Mason jar project.   I will be posting at least once a week on a Tuesday with either a SVG cut out that you can cut on your Cricut Explore, a review of some sort of crafting tool or crafting line, a tip or a project that you can either make yourself, or purchase on my Etsy shop, which is a finished project or a pattern to build from.  It may not happen all at once, but these are my plans at the moment.  Please make a comment on anything that you have tried, liked, hated (be gentle, but I won’t bite J if you think it is the worst project you ever seen), or think I should try.  I am relearning.   I have lots of habits to break, such as consistency of blog posts (taking a lesson from being away for so long).  I have learned a lot from a couple of classes and reading articles on the etiquette of social media.  So I am taking it slowly, and building back my momentum, by first posting once a week, and writing a schedule.
Soon, Blogger will be going away from me slowly, and this blog will be going to a mostly WordPress platform.  I keep saying this, but the true of the matter is I am scared, and I am scared on so many levels right now.  I am scared that in the mist of this move, Google will decide that my blog is no longer good enough for them, and they take it down.  I am scared that while I trying to re-build this blog (and I have 4 others that I have been typing in more than this one), some random hacker(s) will come to steal the very content that I have been writing on this platform since 2009.  But you know what?  I am not worried, because I know someone who is bigger than the universe, and who will protect my integrity, and knows that I will produce good works, and that is God.  I am going to stop right there, because I know I have just offended someone, but I do not care.  This blog was founded on my belief system, and I love doing what I am doing, and believing in who I believe in, because I am a survivor, and I am not going to give up, as the old Destiny’s Child song rings out.
Sorry, I went a little off-topic.
I have been playing with my Cricut Explore, especially the Design Studio, and learned that I can share what I create.  Last week was a preview of what I can do.   This week, it is shipping labels.   We all need them, at least I do.  This one is a little fancy, but Postal ready.   If you are having problems opening this or last week’s file, please let me know.
This is file is formatted for US addresses.

·        Mailing label

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.