Thursday, April 7, 2011

A passion to be hold

Today is a good day.  A heck of a one, but a good day.   I do not want to bore you with personal problems, I recently got into trouble for that.  so I am keeping my distance from that topic.   I do want to share some good news:  I sold three note cards sets a couple days ago (actually last night, I forgot that I am no longer a self-proclaim night owl no more)  What is it about sharing personal problems that makes people run the other way, especially if you are not hitting them up with any type of financial request?  I will let you pounder that thought.

I have two cards on sale at ArtFire. The first one is called I Love You, and it is a set of 3 cards.  The materials I used was blank card, colored chipboard, ink (just for distressing) and pattered paper.   On two of the cards I used Bazzill ribbon.   My explanation of of my cards is from last year's you tube video.

My next card is a flower Thank you card.   I used the Cricut on this one, and the cut is from the Storybook Cartridge.  In case you have it, the cut is on page 46, and I cut two flowers, stacking one on top of the other to give that 3-D effect.   Then I took patterned paper, and cut a strip of it.  For the lettering, I used the Dymo label maker and placed on the black strip of cardstock.   I hope you enjoy it.

Well that is it for today.   Please enjoy the rest of your evening, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.