Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

I am all about quick notes these days. Sorry I do not have anything to post picture-wise this week, but I am just wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving, and I will hope to have something to post. I am just going to go out with a bang, and hopefully, I will have something in the beginning of the new year, 2010. I cannot believe that we have just one more month in the 2009, and in the end of the 20th century. I was born in the mid-60's, dealt with the '70s, 80's, and 90's, and here I am ending the year 2000's with you (or double 00's whatever you call it). I wish I could say that I have seen it all, but I have not, compared to the person I introduced you to three entries back. I have only seen a fraction of what she has seen. I am only in my 40's, a baby, compared to her, and that is my thanksgiving. Behind me is my mom and one of my aunts working on her newsletter for the church. What I like about the internet, is you can work on this blog anywhere, and anytime. I am usually up at 1am EST on this blog, but it is right now, it is 3:47pm CST.

Longaberger...

Please check out the website: www.longaberger.com/patricialogan for all you holiday gift needs. Need to organize, baskets and wrought iron items are the way to go... Entertainment needs, got you covered with pottery. Need a little romantic inspiration...Candles will set the mood. just go to my website. Do you have a chocolate lover. There is a sweatheart of a deal for you... a basket in the shape of a giant Hershey's Kiss. Check out the website, www.longaberger.com/patricialogan for the month of December.

Well, that is it for now. I will see you later, and happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.