Thursday, October 22, 2009

My first day post

I bet you all thought that I like to post at night. To be honest, I don't. Why do I post at night? Because it is convenient, and it is quiet time fo me. Tonight is my church's harvest party. This is our Halloween party, and yes the kids to go dressed up. We do not encourage the traditional ghosts, goblins, and witches, for example, we try to ask them to dress like biblical charactors. It worked for a while, a good while, but they caught on. So we just ask that they dress in something possitive. So I cannot wait to see what Michael has dressed up as, nor Deonte and Nine'na. I might dress up too, but I have to wait until I have the inspiration to do it. I will have to let you know what I decided to do.

Scrapbooking...

I AM DONE WITH MY PROJECT, WOOHOO!!!! I love making albums, and I will have to download the images, and show you. My next project is...making birthday cards for my aunt in Alabama. My deadline is Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to making these cards.

I have ordered my mini Carts for my cricut. in case you are scratching your head of this. these cartridges have very little on them in comparison to the the full cart, but not as much as the solution cart. To get the full story, I recommend www.cricut.com, your cricut center, and all things cricut.

Longaberger.

You have less then two weeks to order all things Horizon of Hope. go to www.longaberger.com/patricialogan to place an order for the NFL/breast Cancer basket. for all other H of H items, email me at plogan@columbus.rr.com, as these are on customer service orders only until the 31st, then they are going to the Factory Store/factory store online. I will let you know when they are there, or you can go through my website, and click on the Factory store link. $2 of all basket sales, and $1 of accessory sales got towards the American Cancer society.

Reminder: Next Saturday, I am having my home show in my home @3pm. You are welcome to order during that time. If you are local, you are welcome to attend. please email me at plogan@columbus.rr.com to let me know.

Well that is it for now. need to get ready for this party. God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.