Friday, July 10, 2009

A Contest...

How would you like to win some Money? No, I am not giving away money, but I know someone who is giving away a gift certificate worth that amount. Visit http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ and enter.

Well, while I am on here, I am about to get into two new ventures. the first one is Etsy. I heard about it, and even have an account, but I never thought nothing about it. Ebay is wonderful, but they are money hungry. I want an auction place that will allow me to sell my stuff, without all the problems that Ebay gives. If you do not have an etsy account, the address is www.etsy.com, and signup is free, and owning a store is free. The only problem is when you post an item (and it has to be Handmade), it will cost you $.20 to post.

My second venture is I am getting a cuttlebug. In case you are scratching you head and saying, "Huh?" A cuttlebug is a cutting and embossing machine and is portable. for those of you who scrapbook and make cards, you understand how a person needs to expand her art.

Well that is all for right now. I cannot find my cord to post my pictures of my latest cards, and I have a layout to post. I will try to do that tomorrow.

For now, God Bless you, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.