Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer CHA

This week is the Summer version of CHA.  In case you are unfamiliar with the term, CHA stands for the Craft and Hobby Association.  The convention, usually heard in a different locations twice a year (Summer and Winter) is for scrapbook venders.  These venders bring their latest products for retailers to see and make their orders from. I shop from a lady who is on her way to CHA now, and I cannot wait to look at You Tube Videos to view all the new products from these venders.   Venders include Tim Holtz, Heidi Swap, We R Memory keepers, Cricut, and Sizzix, to name a few.  CHA will often have a day where the public gets to view their product and make a purchase.   This Summer's CHA event is held in Chicago, Ill, and I live close enough to make the 8 hour drive, but not worth the trip if I do not have someone to share it with, and that is usually a scrapbooking buddy.   I hope one day, MDN Creates will be big enough for me to attend the event.  Right now, MDN Creates is just a baby company, still a newborn, but I am learning.  beside that, I have another convention to attend in two weeks, the Longaberger one for consultants.  If you follow me on Tricia's Baskets, I will tell you all about it there.
 In the meantime,  enjoy this link to see all the new scrapbooking products by clicking here. Have a wonderful blessed day.  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.