Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Candy

I have a friend named Crystal who has some blog candy for you to win.   There are 4 things you can do to get entered:

1) register to be follower.   Her blog address is http://www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/.   If that does not work for you.  come back to my blog, and click on her blinky to the right.
2) comment on her blog.  It is so easy.
3)  Post her blinky or badge on your blog or website.
4)  Spread the word about her blog (and while you are at it, mention where you found the information).

Who knows, you may win.

Cyber Monday:

I hope everyone has had their fill of cyber Monday.   want one more.   I am promoting my specials from my website, Longaberger on here tonight.   Go to www.longaberger.com/patricialogan to see all the cyber Monday specials there, or see specials to the right of the post including my Etsy Shop for more holiday shopping.

Next time I post, I will post something I made.  I am currently working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.